Thursday, June 30, 2005

I grilled some steaks with robyn last saturday. I made this marinade that was very good and they turned out well. While i was eating my mom put a steak in my marinade and asked if i would grill it once i was i was done eating. After we finished i put the steak on the grill and then starting shooting baskets. I stopped to flip the steak and continued on. If you know me you know that i'm horrible at shooting. The basketball bounced off the rim, landed on the grill opposite of the steak catapulting it into the yard, laughing and hoping my mom hadn't seen i quickly retrieved it before my dog could get to it, wiped it off, and put it back on the grill. She later commented on how good the steak was.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

Hey Eric, Don't you know that us moms stick together & tell each other everything we know? Good for you, I haven't met your mom---and the fact that you're pretty cool helps!

June 30, 2005 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.