Monday, June 20, 2005

Basketballs needed


basketball
Originally uploaded by ratterrell.

Most of you who know me know that one of my passions is the country of Nicaragua. We will be running a basketball camp for the children of the city we stay in. Anyone who wants to donate money for the basketballs or better yet, donate basketballs themselves bring them by barkeep or contact me. If you don't have my phone number my sn is Tigerebel3 and we'll from there. Our goal is 500 and we now have around 100 if i'm not mistaking.

4 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

eric- rachel's cookies for basketballs can buy about 7 basketballs. pretty good for 25 cents. i'm glad you posted this, i might have to ask at work.

June 21, 2005 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey quique- it's really great to see your passion for Nicaragua and all of "our" people there. I never could have imagined having a passion for it, but after last summer... idk... i just kind of "fell in love" with that country and its people. i mean when you really look at it,... how can you not? it's just simply amazing. another thing too, you are such an incredible blessing to me and i know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are to those people there. can't wait to have even more fun this summer with you guys.

June 27, 2005 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... and another thing, eric, we've got to get evelyn to get us some more tacos. lol.

June 27, 2005 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey homes
this is samuel l jones...im going to Nicaragua this year and where can i get some cheep bballs? aim me or call me eric at 768-1336 thnx dude

June 27, 2005 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.