Thursday, April 28, 2005

Lost Cat?


My grandmother, like all old people, is technologically retarded. She got a flip cell phone about 7 months ago and still cannot work it. I enjoy changing things on her phone when I get the chance. Sometimes i'll make the welcome note "KILL" or "vote Cliton '08". Or i'll change her ring to something very annoying.
One of my grandmother's ringtones is a cat. It gets louder and louder as it rings. Of course I could not pass up this opportunity.
That night she received 20 calls but she didn't get one of them because she was too busy looking for the wild animal in her room. In fact she called my uncle Johny to see if he could find it. After around 9 the animal stopped making noise and was assumed to be outside.
That animal followed her into her car and scared her to death as she was driving until she realized that it was her phone.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

That was hillarious!!!

April 29, 2005 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.