Thursday, April 14, 2005

Welcome to Moe's


I went to moe's for the first time yesterday. As you walk in someone yells "welcome to moe's" i think you need to go. the atmosphere is really cool and you should try it out once before you make an opinion. I have been so now i can make one.
I ordered "the homewrecker" The names of the food are funny and it only adds to the very cool atmosphere.
That was where the fun stopped. The food was horrible. They didn't bother to heat mine so i had a cold homewrecker. The food quality wasn't very good and i soon figured out why we were the only ones eating there.
My mom seemed to like hers so it might be what i ordered. Again i think that you should try it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like moes.

April 14, 2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

I would just like to have the job where I could yell, Welcome to Moe's! That sounds happy! Maybe next week at the View, when I'm selling our little refreshments, when I notice someone come in I can yell at them!! Now that sounds like some fun!

April 15, 2005 4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric has no penis

May 22, 2005 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.