Tuesday, March 08, 2005

House


I've discovered a new way distraction from my homework. It is really unfortunate because it only comes on on tuesdays. Tuesdays are my most busy day too. I have get out of school at 2:30 and play tennis from 3-6. After that i have spanish tutoring, i have an A in spanish but i would really like to learn it for Nicaragua. tutoring doesn't end until 7:30, giving me enough time to shower and eat before house comes on. House is a medical show that comes on FOX at 8 on tuesdays. It is very good. I really don't like medical shows like ER but this is different it is like a mixture between The Practice, one of my favorite shows, and CSI, which i love also. The main character is a sarcastic jerk who you can't help but love named Dr. House. I would suggest that everyone go watch it right now. I'm trying out a new show right now about a blind cop, i'm not sure what it's called but it's not very interesting. It's just like any other cop show that i've gotten sick of except the dude can't see. I do like the German Shepard that he has though.

3 Comments:

Blogger robert terrell said...

can't watch it - it's during the amazing race.

March 08, 2005 9:40 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

I'm going to try to watch it next week. Also, Robert--is that the amazing race of chasing down the ice cream truck?

March 09, 2005 4:33 AM  
Blogger sharon said...

I'm going to try to watch it next week. Also, Robert--is that the amazing race of chasing down the ice cream truck?

March 09, 2005 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.