Friday, March 04, 2005

T-minus one week



It's Friday night and i'm at home alone. This hasn't happened to me in a long time but robyn's out of town and i have a huge power point due on monday. My group was supposed to work on it at cc's after school until as late as we were allowed to stay but today, one by one, my group members told me they would not be able to make it. It's ok though because i have a good group and i think we'll be able to finish a 3 week assignment in one day, if we can all meet tomorrow that is.
The above picture is of a past disciple now weekend. I'm not sure what church it is but i know it's not parkview and it has absolutely nothing to do with the dnow that is coming up in a week. Many of you have seen me wearing a baseball tee that said "dnow" on the back and you have asked me what it means or that i misspelled "snow". That is the name of a retreat the parkview youthgroup puts on every year. Although it's not really a retreat because it's in baton rouge. It's always a lot of fun and i'm really looking forward to it. I hope those kids had as much fun as i will.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

Eric--Jon is excited for DNow too--he said that it is a BLAST!! We get to be a host home this year & I am so excited that I am giddy. I think my husband is just plain scared! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 08, 2005 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.