Monday, February 21, 2005

Today the Uhigh tennis team played Catholic High. My partner tyler and i are still undefeated as a doubles team in season play from the past two years. We play first court doubles and went into three sets so we took much longer than everyone else. Some old men started playing on the court next to us and i started to notice a strange notice every time the guy next to use swung his racquet. After further evaluation with my partner we decided his racquet had things inside of it that made it like a rattle. This is very distracting, especially for an opponent. I was on the other side of the net from him. On another court and it bothered me. This is a genius idea, the sound is so loud and annoying that it throws off your game. I think i'll go buy me a rattle racquet

2 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

First, congratulations
for being undefeated. I've been thinking about this & thought that maybe you could drill some holes in your handle, so when you swing it, it whistles! This may distract the guys you're playing & attract girls.

February 23, 2005 4:23 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

that could work but i think the rattle things would fall out

February 25, 2005 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.