Thursday, February 17, 2005

How would you like that cooked?


Today i went to go get some blood tested. As i was checking in the lady at the counter asked if i had brought any food in with me because she could smell a hamburger. I smelled it too but i was empty handed. I looked around and didn't see any burger king bags. After sitting down the smell got of steaks on the grill got much stronger and a nurse that was seated next to me commented on it to a fellow nurse sitting across from us. It was then that a lady about two chairs down said that it was her, the medicine she was taking made her pores make that smell.
I felt very bad for her at first and tried to look away. Then i thought about if for awhile; although it is very odd for a full grown women to smell like grilling steaks i really enjoy that smell. There little i enjoy more than walking outside when the neighbor is grilling steaks. I know i would hate to smell like sizzling beef but i sure wouldn't mind hanging out with someone who smelled so good, although it would make me really hungry after awhile. She must be very popular with the men that she works with i mean what guy wouldn't want to hang out with a girl that smells like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

Eric,
You had me laughing so much! That was too funny! Where's the beef? sharon

February 17, 2005 7:26 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

i'm always happy to make people laugh

February 18, 2005 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.