Wednesday, February 09, 2005

la food

The food in la sucks. Every restaurant i went to was horribly over priced and did not give me enough food to satisfy my hunger. My second day there i went to a little cafe with a nice courtyard in the middle of downtown LA. I ordered the tuna stakes and they brought me a small plate that was not even half covered with a very small piece of sushi that was slightly crisp around the edges. I tasted the cold piece of fish and fought to keep a straight face. I asked the waiter for some tabasco as he passed and he gave me a very strange look. He then brought me a very large bowl filled to the top with tabasco with a spoon in it. After drowning the food in hot sauce the fish was slightly eatable. I stopped at Burger king on my way back to the hotel and finished off my hunger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.