Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sparky ate a bird


I'm very worried about my yellow lab Roxie. My brother was outside popping fireworks and my dog grabbed a box of water dynamite and ran. This is funny to me because Roxie loves fireworks. She loves the loud noise and the smoke. Sometimes when she is hyper and won't calm down we will go outside and throw fireworks until she has exhausted herself. So Roxie runs off with this box of fireworks and Riley started chasing her, as she ran around the yard the dynamite started falling out one by one. By the time he got them back Rox had dropped the empty box and started eating the last water dynamite.
Yesterday morning, before i left for school, i ran into a puddle of regurgitated dog food. Of course i did what any other person would do, yell to my brother on my way out the door that his dog left him a present.
I didn't make the connection between the two stories until a few minutes ago when i watched her go outside,we have a dog door, and vomit in the flower bed. I called Riley and we're bringing her to the vet Friday.

check


1 Comments:

Blogger robert terrell said...

i hope roxie is doing better

January 17, 2005 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.