Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Freaky Freddy's

I just got back from buying fireworks with my dad. I spent a total of $103.67 on things that will self destruct after a few seconds of play. I usually do not spend this much on fireworks but with my job and money for good grades i figured i could get away with it this time. I bought a huge artillery shell set, some water dynamite, bottle rockets, roman candles, ect. I don't understand why i do this every year. I love fireworks and i spend too much money on them every single year. I don't know what about things exploding that attracts me. I also love to see glass brake.

I realized why i am not getting very many comments. on my settings i had chosen to only allow members to comment. i fixed that and now anyone is welcome to add a comment every now and then to my blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.