Monday, January 03, 2005

the doctor says i'm add, it stands for attention... hey look a butterfly

My ability to procrastinate never ceases to amaze me. I have about six hours until my project is due and i still am not vigorously working on it. I think i may have some type of disorder that stops me from sitting down and working. i would rather type meaningless words on a blog with only three viewers than do this thing for school that is worth 400 points because i couldn't stop procrastinating the month i had to work on it.

Nothing really happened today, i stayed home all day and got about 15 min of work done over a period of 8 hours. I'm really worried about my ability to concentrate, i can concentrate fine in subjects that interest me but once i get bored i have to do something else, like blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.