Monday, January 03, 2005

Done


I would like everyone that stayed up with me for the next update to know that i am finished with my project. yes i pulled an all nighter and yes i've had about 7 cups of coffee but it's nicaraguen coffee so it should last me all day. Its amazing how when i realize that i really need to get started on a project i can do 2 months worth of work in about 6 hours, 10:30-4:30. right now it is 6:30 and i'm wide awake. I just saw a commercial for the cereal "cookie crisp". It seems as if they have changed their mascot. When i was little it was a brownish snoopy but now it looks like a dog/raccoon. The voice of this new character is much more annoying than the one of my recent past and it makes me sad to know that i am able to recognize the change in a dog in a commercial.


1 Comments:

Blogger robert terrell said...

eric, don't say "it's amazing" until you get your grade back. "it's amazing" if you are able to an "A" project in that short of time but it's really not that amazing if you get an "F-". :) i'm hoping you get the "A"

January 03, 2005 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.