Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Criticism


Last Thursday my blog was criticized. I was told that my post were boring and i needed to have personal stuff on it. This individual told me that as i was watching her "read" my blog. She would look at the title, read the first two sentences and then go read the comments.
Many of my friends(girls mainly) have their on blogs on live journal. However they only allow a select few to read them. I realize when you post personal things that not everyone can read it and that is why they must do this. Someone could get hurt or the person they like, heaven forbid, could find out they like them. When i started my posting i did it for all to read and if i got too personal then there would have to be some people that simply could not read my blog and i don't want that. Plus i enjoy rambling on about useless stories that only i and a few of my faithful readers care about. But to make this person happy i will post a personal post now.

I really hate it when the toilet paper runs out and there is no more under the sink. I had an idea to hide some extra so when my housekeeper refills the cabinet i would still have some extra. As hard as i try she still finds my stash and assumes that it is there as the original and does not refill the cabinet.
This last personal post was for Lindsay Reed. I hope your nosiness grossed you out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no it didnt gross me out so hah.
talking about toilet paper is a good start.
and i wouldnt call it nosiness either!

April 14, 2005 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.