Thursday, May 05, 2005

to kill a mockingbird


Today i finished my second video of my career and you can view it by clicking the title.
My dog Roxie was born to be the kind of dog that doesn't come inside. She loves running through the woods and playing in the mud. She should have been a hunting dog but not a duck hunting dog, she couldn't handle to gun shots. It doesn't scare her, she loves loud noises and she try to play with anything that makes them. She loves fireworks and cap guns.
She would be the one doing the hunting. In the past week she has killed two animals in our back yard. This isn't a new thing, she usually brings in moles that she digs up and every now and then she'll get lucky and catch a squirrel. (this reminds me of my brother's ex girlfriends dog that was attacked by a squirrel)
Today however Roxie was able to grab a mockingbird before it flew away. I didn't see this act but my houskeeper did and my dog got low and snuck up on the animal and pounced. I can't wait to see what she does when i get her out to my dad's house which has 5 acres of woods

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAH!

May 22, 2005 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.