Monday, May 16, 2005

don't seesaw

I watched a sick movie friday night. Robyn and I went over to a friend's house and they rented the movie Saw. The movie was very gruesome but that wasn't the part that bothered me. Most movies have a meaning behind it, they have something to say, but this movie did not have a message it was just killing. It was so sick, it was about a man who would make people kill each other or themselves and he didn't even get caught, there was no point to it, everyone died and the bad guy got away. Just the idea of it made you sick, i don't understand what kind of person would be able to write that. I feel like all the happiness was sucked out of my body.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

La Guadalajara

May 22, 2005 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.