Monday, May 16, 2005

fill in

A lot has happened since i last posted.
Two weekends ago i went to my cousin's graduation from RHS. After that we went to his house for a party where the kids played ping pong and the adults sat around talking until i went home around 9. I was then picked up by an anonymous party and we went to roll one of her friends. A dog started barking after about 10 min so we left with the rest of the toilet paper. We drove around for about an hour until we finally rolled someone who will not be mentioned.
I got home around 2 and fell asleep instantly.
I shouldn't have gone rolling that night because lack of sleep had been wearing down my system for about two weeks and that night pushed me over the edge, i had a 102 fever the next day. I stayed in bed for the next 5 days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I bet you didn't have any toilet tissue to blow your nose!!!! Funny how things come back to get you!

May 16, 2005 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.