Wednesday, December 01, 2004

15 Candles

Today was my birthday!!! I met my dad at Phil's for a birthday supper. I am getting a laptop for my birthday and for CHRISTmas from my dad, mom, and grandmother. Each of them bought me a small gift because they didn't want me to not get anything on my birthday. My mom got me some gift certificates, my grandmother got me a suit case for nicaragua and my dad... well my dad is very absent minded. During the summer i went to the mall with him and bought a national championship poster from the advocate booth. i left it at his house and never saw it again, until today. As i unwrapped the newly framed poster i had purchased 4 months before i could hardly contain my laughter. I acted very surprised and said that i've wanted one of these for awhile. of course i thanked him and didn't tell him that it was my poster that he had given me. I think it's funny and i really don't mind the fact that he forgot. I could see him finding it and trying to remember when and why he bought it and then deciding he bought it for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger robert terrell said...

that's funny. you should give it back to him on his birthday. :)

December 07, 2004 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.