Sunday, November 21, 2004

CTF

I must say that i enjoy capture the flag, or i used to enjoy capture the flag. i loved the strategy, the stealth, and the adrenalin rush. but it seemed to lose it's thrill for me last night. i loved organizing the attack and defense. i would never really participate in the actually taking of the flag, i would scope it out in my stealth suite and find out where i thought the flag was. then i would organize an attack using the little middle schoolers while i watched to see if it worked. I really enjoyed the strategy involved in this game.
then last night i was scoping out the situation, completely invisible of course, and i ran into the flag. of course i picked it up and ran like crazy. After making it back without much trouble i was accused of cheating, that hurt but i got over it. We started the new game and i was bored, there wasn't much challenge anymore. there was nothing left for me to achieve so i just bailed on the game and got a snow cone and that made me happy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.