Friday, November 19, 2004

JESUS PROJECT

Ok I'll try this again, i just finished my 2nd blog and i somehow deleted it:(.
Jesus project is only one hour away and i can't wait to see what GOD will do this year. it is supposed to rain all this weekend but i don't really mind because rain won't stop GOD from moving and plus i like playing in the rain.
School is no longer fun for me, i have never actually hated school before this year. i think it is a mix of things. One. We have a new director who is changing everything and is making uhigh suck. two. I went to Nicaragua this summer and again at the begging of november and i fell in love w/ the country and the people who live there and i don't see any point in going to school because i want to become a missionary. Three. The freshman at uhigh have more homework that the Seniors.
I'm very happy thanksgiving break is here. I know i needed it. i'm not sure where i'll be celebrating Thanksgiving at. I have to chose between my mom and dad. i'm thinking i will go to my dad's because the food is much better and i don't live w/ him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.