Thursday, November 25, 2004

For the past three years i have weighed myself on certain days of much eating. When i wake up on these days the second thing i do is weigh myself. This morning i weighed 136 pounds. 136 pounds is low for me but i usually weigh a few pounds less when i wake up. At around 9:30 I started cooking the turkey with my dad, that is when the eating started. As i cooked i constantly ate so i could tell the difference i was making by adding certain ingredients. By the time lunch came around i was still very hungry and i filled up two plates with ease. For those of you that have been on mission trips with me this bloc will not surprise you very much but for the rest of you it should be known that i grew up in a family where we were taught to eat until it hurt to swallow another bite. So after unbuttoning my pants i was pretty full but there was food still on the table and all my other family had given up so it was up to me to finnish it. I took down another plate full and was satisfied with the amount of food left. After a quick 30 minute nap i awoke to my grandmother's 16 year old female neighbor knocking on the door. My grandmother offered her some food and as she ate i had some fruit salad and turkey to make sure she didn't feel weird eating by herself. I went to the river w/ my dog and brother and worked off some of the food. when i got back i had some coffee and pie and watched Jurassic park. I was hungry when the movie ended so i got the second turkey leg, some scratch white meat, some cornbread dressing and gravy, some pie, and a cup of coffee. After i got home i weighed myself and i am now 146 pounds, yes i gained 10 pounds in about 12 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.