Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Forced out

I'm going through a state of constipation. I really want to blog, i feel like i have to blog but nothing will come out when i try to blog. So here is something i decided a few weeks ago

You may have noticed on my blog where there was once pictures there are now blank white spaces. I have decided that i will dedicate my flickr account to only photographs i take. In order to do this the smart thing to do would have been to make all the ones i didn't take private.Without thinking i deleted all of the pictures which took away the photos on my blog. It's alright though because if you haven't seen these pictures yet you don't deserve to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.