Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ironic

go tigers

My GOD is funny. I've been wanting to do something at the shelter and then i complained about not being able to in my last post. The day after that something really weird happened. My mom asked me what thing i'd wanna do to help volunteer and an A day or B day would be better for me to miss. I know she doesn't know my blog site, she doesn't even know what a blog is. So my excuses are gone. She came to me asking when i could give up school time to help. It's almost like GOD knows what HE'S doing and can take care of things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

This Spam above me makes me upset

September 11, 2005 10:28 PM  
Blogger Pam Terrell said...

Very cool Eric!

September 12, 2005 6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tigerebel3. Make your own badge here.